So I've been Thinking

9:04 AM Edit This 1 Comment »

There are times when I think I’ve done all the interesting, spontaneous, life-enriching things I am going to do in this lifetime.

There are times when I think it’s pathetic to go out and drink and dance and get sloppy, and times when I still think it’s cool to smoke cigarettes and romantic to drink alone and feel indulgently sad.

Sometimes I think I could still learn to play the guitar. Don't think I'll ever record an album, but from time to time I still think I’ll write a novel.

I rarely think it’s a novel anyone would publish… or one I’d ever let anyone read.

I refuse to think I’ll die alone… for more than a minute or two. I think I may own a dog one day. I’m not so sure about a child but I think I want one though.

I don’t think I’ll own a home but I think I’ll find a place to call home (possibly a few).

I think it’d be cool to have a car, but then I think it would be expensive and frustrating more often than not.

Sometimes I think I’m hopelessly flawed, and then I think I’m being melodramatic. Then there I times I think I’m really pretty (but I don’t think I’d go around asking for confirmation on it in case I get a response I don’t really want to hear.)

There are times when I can't think about anything at all.

That’s when I stop writing....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

“There are times when I think I’ve done all the interesting, spontaneous, life-enriching things I am going to do in this lifetime.”
Okay first of all this is the most ridiculous statement I have ever heard from you…ever. Cause you usually have sound thoughts that I mostly agree with but this one is just strange.

Oh and you should learn to play the guitar AND publish a novel!!!! Why the fuck not!